Check out time is 10:00 a.m. on your day of departure. This allows our staff time to prepare for the next guest, and to address any issues with the home. If you have any questions, please message us.
PLEASE MESSAGE US WHEN YOU CHECK OUT SO THAT WE CAN LET HOUSEKEEPING KNOW.
Phone: (479) 866-1544
(or through AirBnB/VRBO)
Your Pre-Departure Check List:
- Please load all dirty dishes in dishwasher and start it before leaving.
- Please bag all trash in provided trash bags. Use as many as needed to bag, and close all trash bags. Place bags in the outside in the red dumpster. In case of overflow, leave remaining trash bags in the laundry room.
- Gather all dirty towels, & used bed linens (sheets and pillowcases). Start a load of whites & leave the remaining towels & linens in the laundry room.
- Gather all blankets, pillows, and mattress pads on the corresponding beds & leave in the laundry room.
- Set the thermostat as follows: AC at 76° and heat at 60°.
- Please turn off all electronics.
- If the grill, or fire pit was used within the last 36 hours, please ensure there are no remaining hot coals.
- Make sure all camping chairs are returned to the basket of chairs located in Lookout Lounge.
- Please ensure no trash has been left at The Beach area.
- Gather all pillows & cushions from the deck & place in the laundry room. (This helps preserve the lifespan of the cushions.)
- Remember to close and lock all windows and doors.
*If any provided supplies have run out, or low during your stay, please leave a note or message us so we may restock for our next guests.
**Do not forget to double check to make sure you have not left any phone chargers, jewelry, or any personal items behind!